Tuesday, November 19, 2013

George and Fluffy

I heard on the radio
 that some woman was
 in a run-away  SUV.
 
                                                                               

Yeah, I heard that too.
The accelerator was stuck.
She dialed 911.


I know I'm just a dog but I
can't help wondering why she
didn't put it in neutral
and stomp on the brake.
What did she think
the 911 operator could do?  
 
                                                                                                             
                                                                                        

It worries me sometimes that
 many people fail to act
 to help themselves.



3 comments:

  1. Having heard some of the idiotic 911 calls that are made every day, I'm inclined to agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hello, 911? What's the capital of France?"

    ReplyDelete