Monday, November 30, 2020

Decked Halls

This year we jettisoned the Christmas Tree.  The late and very wise Mabel's indifference to the tree many years ago, was surely a portent. 




Though we're scaling down some of the jolly embellishment, that doesn't mean the Bad Dog Ranch isn't properly adorned.  We kept the Manger, of course.





There's also Santa walking his hedgehog.




Some snowmen have an alien encounter.




                       

Lily reluctantly wears a festive holiday ribbon.




Alas, nobody rocked the festive holiday ribbon like the late humble Rosebud. 



Merry Christmas from all of us here at Bad Dog Ranch.

7 comments:

  1. Does Lily get treats for putting up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww, somehow I missed this post... Adorable
    I have been sleeping alot gud dugs are not happy with me but I do feed them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Parsnip. I hope you are feeling better - Winston too.

      Delete
  3. Aww. Looks cozy and sweet. Yes I think they all should get an extra treat �� Merry Christmas �� ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanne! Yep. Extra treats are in order. Merry Christmas.

      Delete