Monday, November 30, 2020

Trail Camage 12 All Bird Edition

 One of these days, I'm gonna put a camera up high in a tree and maybe get a picture of an owl.  Till then, here's this.




Some Robins head south in the fall but many choose to remain.







Rowdy Blue Jays are ever present at Bad Dog Ranch.






Raucous Crows are permanent residents here too.








Action shot!






Wild turkeys are rather quiet this time of year.  They make up for that by whooping it up in early spring. 






The Dark-eyed Junco is not a permanent resident.  We see them twice a year as they stop on their way to where ever they're going. 


2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted a outdoor camera and because of your posts I am getting one this year. If I am here all the time I might as well enjoy seeing more of what is outside.

    ReplyDelete