Thursday, January 3, 2019

My Look Back at 2018




Some things I noticed.










Dogs of the milquetoast type tend to have the most menacing growl.  (Happily, Clover only uses it at play.)









Some serious and independent dogs are the ones in most need of a hug.  (Lily seems comfortable with the fact that we are on to her.)









It is hard to find part time work when you have to be home before dark.











Robert Shaw is still my favorite actor.










For the very first time in my life, I got excited over the grand opening of a store.


Animal Experts









You get more writing done when you set a goal rather than wait for the muse to strike.  Since I've been writing a minimum of 1,000 words a day, the chapters are piling up.









Now that Henry is five years old, he lifts his leg to pee.








Finally, and most significantly, it's been a strange year largely for reasons I don't care to explain.  An important thing I've learned is I must accept that God has a better plan than I could ever come up with.  It's a blow to my notions of self reliance, which is evidently just what I needed.















3 comments:

  1. Dogs and God do go together.
    We do have to believe that God does have a plan but we must make it work.
    I can not believe Henry is 5, oh my goodness

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete