Thursday, April 21, 2016

They're Back and So is My Cussing Habit





For the past several years, I have made a sincere effort to reduce my swearing.  It has gone fairly well- most of the time.  Then there are times when the effects of outside forces negatively effect my peace of mind.  After that, an explosion of bad words flow like a waterfall down a sheer cliff.


 
The latest cussed avalanche began when after a short time strolling around the grounds, Lois sported over a dozen hanger-ons.  My initial response was to yell, "I will kill you!"  Then collecting the tools to do the job, I continued, "I will **** kill you!"




Henry too, was tick ridden.  Tweezers poised, I exclaimed, "you ***** tick bastards!  You will die a **** horrible death!"
 
 
 
 
After removal from their unwilling hosts, the ticks were dropped into a deadly alcohol bath.  "Die!  Die!  Die!  You evil ****  ****!"
 
 


Later, as the Tick Killer was showering, the swearing increased considerably.   "How dare you!  You ****!" 

Two ticks were upon my body.  Gripping them between my thumb and finger, I stepped out of the shower, dripping all over the floor.  Seizing a pair of cuticle scissors, I cut each tick in half and then in half again.

"Take that, you **** parasitical ****!"

The bathroom nightmare wasn't over, though.  Soon, a horrible discovery.  There was a tick nestled between my toes.   "Ahhrrgggh!  ****!  You are not welcome here, ***** !"  

This tick too, was cut in half and in half again.  "I will kill you all!  You, and all your **** brethren!  **** ***** *****!!"






Lois, the voice of reason, suggests that the ducks be called upon to dispatch the ticks at ground level.





If needed, wild reinforcements are also at the ready.





OK, birds.  Get out there and kill, kill, **** kill.

4 comments:

  1. I hate ticks. They're especially disgusting when they've had their fill of blood.

    But I love where you live. If I had my way, I'd live out in the country--lots of animals, not so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what the dogs and ducks make of your vocabulary at such times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besides scorpions and wolf spiders I despise ticks. Awful !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. Time to wash out the mouth with soap. At least I know I'd be cussing up a storm too but who knows maybe soap helps with everything as do those ducks! LOL

    ReplyDelete