Wednesday, July 22, 2020

When a New Member Joins the Pack






It's not always a smooth nor peaceful transition. 








I've had it up to here with that brat.  She is too damned friendly.









She jumps on me and slobbers.





We don't like her.






You monsters might recall how Lois suffered.







We weren't that bad.







Besides, Lois was a saint.






Lois's sainthood is not the issue.   We are talking about the Hazel problem.




 


  I've been growling and stuff.  She's not afraid of me!  Why is nobody afraid of me?!















Let us ask ourselves.




  What Would Lois Do?




4 comments:

  1. Sorry I am so late ! What a mess I have been having to deal with here at home.
    Love Love Love all the Gud bad bad bad Gud Dugs at the ranch.
    This is such a great post.
    Stay Safe
    parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my dear Parsnip, you've had some wild and rough times lately.

      Thank you so much for your loyalty to my ranchers!

      Delete
  2. If you have a pet, then you are undoubtedly in the market for pet supplies for dogs and plenty of them. If that is the case, you are in luck because there is a world full of pet products just waiting to be purchased and a lot of eager pets waiting to try them out. Pet Supplies

    ReplyDelete