Saturday, September 14, 2019

My Computer went Kaput



Email addresses.  GONE.  Collection of critter pictures.  GONE.
Important assorted whatnot.  GONE.






We have carbonite to retrieve the files.  Probably.  A few years ago when this happened most of the files were saved.  They arrived out of order though.  My procrastination is such that I never organized them.  Therefore they will likely come back this time further disorganized, possibly to the point of being unrecognizable.






You might say I'm feeling frazzled.   Actually, it's worse than that. I'm stifling a scream.  Maybe I'll just let it rip.  Like Edvard Munch.  You know the one.  Here's my version.







Of course, the program that goes with the scanner that allows you to rotate and crop an image refuses to merge with the new computer.  This is just the sort of thing that threatens to render my art less powerful.






Luckily The Handsome One is on hand to assist in this ordeal/transition. His temperament is less inclined to scream than mine.  At least, I've never heard him scream.  Perhaps THO employs a manly method of venting like sitting in his truck and growling.






Wish us luck!

3 comments:

  1. Razem frazem! What a rotten thing to happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My phone when kabulie over several day. It fact it had a blue color that seeped over the phone for several days. Son found most of the photos, Thank Goodness.
    Good Luck !
    parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, my computer has lost many of my photos. All my files come up with some strange code. I am puzzled but glad to know that I'm not the only one with bugs.

    ReplyDelete