Monday, February 19, 2018

The Case of the Missing Turkey









Do you know anything about the missing turkey?


What missing turkey?





You were seen.







That wasn't me.




Who was it?




This is a frame up!




Do you think it's a frame up too?






I can't talk with my mouth full.  Oh wait. I mean, no comment.






You just drove the getaway car, is that it?





In a manner of speaking.  I mean, no comment.






What was your cut?






Badgering the witness!




Say, is that turkey grease on your chin?






Who squealed?  The rabbit?  Eh, probably not, he's too busy with his riffs.



I'll bet it was that double crossing rat!





He got his cut.  I knew he couldn't be trusted!  Er, nothing.  Never mind.






I know.  It was that yellow bellied feathered freak!






He sang like a canary, didn't he?






I going out for some lunch.  You want anything?





No thanks.  I'm not hungry.






3 comments:

  1. oh no oh no oh no... the sweet gud dugs would not do anything that bad !
    Terrific post today loved it.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm convinced that most gud dogs are mercenaries.

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love this. Especially the rabbit playing riffs. There needs to be more evidence for a conviction. I'd say innocent. LOL

    ReplyDelete