Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pop Culture Frenzy, Round 35

Welcome once again to Pop Culture Frenzy.  The folks that make Oreo Cookies are releasing a new flavor to celebrate the season.  The cookies will be available May 22nd where ever seasonal cookies are sold.  I guess.



What is this special addition Oreo flavor?
Molly?



 
Squirrel?
 
 
Hostmaster:  incorrect.
Cyndi?
 
 
 
Margarita?
 
 
 
Hostmaster:  incorrect.
Bryan?
 
 
 Bacon?



Hostmaster:  incorrect.  You surprise me, Bryan.  You usually think out of the dog box.

 
 
 
 
Ok.  Let's see.  Late spring.  hmmm.
Strawberry?
 



Hostmaster:  incorrect.  Nice effort though.
 Cyndi?
 
 
  
 
 
 Strawberry Daiquiri ?
 



Hostmaster:  incorrect.  Sounds like somebody likes boat drinks. 
Fluffy?




 
Cotton Candy?
 
 

Hostmaster:  incorrect.  Though it may be correct.  There is rumor that they made a Cotton Candy flavored Oreo Cookie at some point.  Maybe it's an urban legend.   Ah, who cares?  I could give you half a point but well, I don't care.
Molly?

 
 

Ground hog?
 

Hostmaster:  incorrect.  To date, Oreo has made no road kill flavors.

 
 
 
They will be getting none of my business!
 
 
 
 
Hostmaster:  Fluffy?
 
 
 
 
Smores?
 
 
 
 
 
Correct.  So ends another round.
Cyndi what do you drink with
Smores?
 
 
 
 
 
I hate camping.  Any drink will do.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let's sing some camp fire songs!
 
 
 
 
 
Round 35
Fluffy/Molly 16
Bryan/Cyndi  13
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Bacon flavored sounds even better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness,
    Best Pop Culture Frenzy.
    I adore Molly, SQUIRREL ! I think very perfect answer.
    All the answers were terrific.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyndi might want to consider checking into an AA program!

    ReplyDelete