Wednesday, November 29, 2017

We'll See What We Can See

This year for our anniversary gift, The Handsome One and I got ourselves a nifty pair of binoculars. 

Now, instead of imagining what things in the distance look like, we can actually see what they look like.







Yes, we'll see the white of their tails and the whites of their eyes!





We got a simple pair of binoculars; point and shoot, so to speak.  The owners manual that came with the binoculars offered helpful advice (in two languages and with pictures).  For example:  don't drop the binoculars, don't look into the sun. 







Clearly, things are looking up.

6 comments:

  1. awwww, what a fabulous gift for you both.
    I love you drawings, they are the best.
    Especially the pirate duck peeking around the corner. I think I love him the most.

    cheers, parsnip and mandibles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're going to enjoy this gift, that's for sure. I'm tickled that you love my drawings.

      Delete
  2. They blend so well into the background... until they turn tail and start running, and that flash of white is all too obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you take pictures through the binocular? I only see pastels in the first picture but maybe I need to look closer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visions featuring vague pastels is the reason we needed the binoculars!

      Delete