Sunday, December 17, 2023

Pop Culture Frenzy, Round 90

 Welcome once again to Pop Culture Frenzy.   Eight days till Christmas, it's forty some degrees outside and raining.



I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.  What say you? 

Cyndi?




The White Christmas trope is so full of aggression,

 it makes me physically ill.  It is loaded with intolerance, exclusion,

 white privilege and white supremacy.



   Cyndi is a bimbo loaded with leftist cliches and moronic sanctimony.  



She should get implants.




  Cyndi's Pebbles hairdo screams Neanderthal.




 Can't we all just get along?



   You are all evil.





 Uh huh.  I don't particularly like snow.  

Many humans seem to find it pretty 

when they aren't complaining about driving in it.



   I like a good snowball fight.



 Of course you do.  You are full of hostility toward 

anyone who isn't exactly like you.



 Not really.  She throws a lot of snowballs at me.



 I like the way my pee melts a tunnel in the snow.



 You are a dirty dog.



Thank you.



I like snow.  

Christmas is about Jesus our brother kind and good.  



Thank you, Molly.  

Merry Christmas everyone.
































5 comments: