Sunday, March 22, 2020

Fallen Log Trail Camage


Set up the camera a bit further off trail this time.



Deer fleeing the scene.




Gray squirrel.  (On the left atop the log.)



Red squirrel well camouflaged.  (Look to the left in front of the log.)




Here he is again, this time trying to lift up the log?!  (Near the center, framed by branches.)






Here we have a mysterious critter.  See his tail left of the log.





Here's his head and body. 




And this is freaky.  Is that black plastic partially buried?  Somebody hiding a body? 









4 comments:

  1. I wonder what the unidentified creature is. The tail makes me think maybe it is a dog, or maybe even a beaver, but I think the body is too long legged to be a beaver, but it is an odd shape to be a dog. Bears don't have tails that long, and I thought maybe a wild pig or boar, but I don't think their tails are like that. Maybe it is a chupacabra. Just joking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw the head I thought Badger but it is to big I would say a Boar.
    Oh please for heaven's sake get that black bag out of there !
    I so need to get a camera
    Stay safe and well !
    parsnip x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking the mystery critter is a coyote. It snowed over that black bag. When it melts I shall remove it. Sure hope it's empty!

    ReplyDelete